Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017

My first weekend with my host family




The first week in high school went by really fast and each day I was getting even more excited to spend the weekend with my host and her family! My Saturday started with waffles and bacon for breakfast😋.I mean how can a day start any better?! After getting ready, we started our 1 1/2 hour trip to the aunt of my exchange student. We picked her up to drive to the Center Grove Orchard. That's a working farm and apple orchard. There are animals and some activities on this farm as well, for example the Jumping Pillow and the Super Slides. We drove with a tractor to the corn maze where we got lost🌽. After finding our way out of the corn maze we were ready to pick some apples🍎. We were getting hungry so we decided to drive to Zombie Burger. Zombie Burger was absolutely amazing! I ate a Mac n' Cheese Burger and I drank a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Shake. This was by far the most delicious Burger I've ever eaten in my life🍔! What's the best thing to do to end a day? Right, go shopping! And that's exactly what we've done🛍! After this amazing day we went straight to bed💤.
With the apples we've picked on Saturday my host and I made apple crisp! We decided to make ice cream on our own as well but it turned out to be harder than we thought. Whatever, we were proud of of our end product and it was really delicious!
All in one: it was a wonderful weekend with my host and her family and we had a lot of fun!😊
Greetings from America🇺🇸
Amelie

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen