Mittwoch, 20. September 2017

39 hours✈️😊

Only 39 hours until our journey to the USA begins!
First of all I'm really looking forward to taking part in my host family's life. I've already chatted a lot with my host sister via email and she seems to be such a nice person. We have so many similar interests, I think we will have a lot of fun together!
I'm so excited to discover a different culture and traditions. Apart from that I hope to improve my English skills and get more self confident to do things on my own.
This is also my first exchange ever and my second time in the USA. Going to the high school in Charles City will be such an exciting experience since it is so different to our school here in Germany and the German school system. Also I would like to make new friends for a lifetime.
I think my highlights will be Mount Rushmore, the football game and the whole trip to Chicago.
I am already thankful for all the experiences that will be possible because of this exchange.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen