Sonntag, 17. September 2017

The biggest adventure so far 😍✈



Months ago I got to know that I'm going to be a participant of the GAPP exchange... And now there are just 5 more days left until we are on our way to the States Somehow I still can't believe that one of my dreams is finally coming true 😍
I've never been to the US and I also never participated in an exchange before so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Going on this adventure with some of my friends makes everything even better and I’m sure that we will have the best time of our lives so far.
I’m really looking forward to meeting my host family, I've been writing with my host for a few weeks now and I'm thrilled to finally meet her and her family face to face. Added to that I’m super excited to get to know the American culture and experience the everyday life in the States. I’m sure that we will face many differences regarding school, food and culture in comparison to Germany and I can’t wait to experience as much as possible. Furthermore I hope to improve my English skills as well as meeting lots of new people and making friends for a lifetime. This exchange is also a great opportunity to get more self-confident and open-minded.
Next time I’ll be posting from the US!😉

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen