Donnerstag, 21. September 2017

Goodbye Germany and WELCOME AMERICA!

A few months ago we had the chance to apply for GAPP. I was so happy after the message that I am allowed to take part in the exchange.

I can't believe that we will be on the airplane ✈️ tomorrow to fly to America but I am so glad to have this opportunity. I have never been out of Europe and also never in America. 
Living in the host family gives me the chance to get to know the every day life. Besides I think it's very interesting to see the differences between the American and the German school. 
After being in the host family I am so curious to get to know other parts of the USA. I really like that I can share all of it with the others. We will make so many new experiences and memories. 
I have never been away from home for one month but I don't think that it will be a big problem because the time will pass so fast because of so many cool actions. The bigger problem will be to leave the USA I think. 
In a few hours I can say "Welcome America". 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen