Dienstag, 19. September 2017

Take-off ✈

I honestly can't believe that our flight already takes off on friday. It hasn't quite sunk in yet and therefore I don't feel that giddy.
But I've never been on a plane for such a long time so that's going to be rather interesting. I hope that I won't get homesick as I've never been away from home for that long.
It's going to be the first time that I'll travel somewhere beyond europe.
I'm really looking forward to meet my host family! On the one hand I'm exited to attend an american school, since a lot of subjects that are taught there, aren't available here but on the other hand I'm thrilled to visit lots of sights, for an example 'Mount Rushmore'.
I'm sure that all of the memorable things that I'm going to experience will leave quite an imprint on me. I hope to become more independent and mature, to improve my language skills and to encounter lots of new people during my stay.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen