Montag, 18. September 2017

The time of our lives

When I was in sixth grade I heard about GAPP the very first time and I immediately wished I could participate one day as well. Now my dream comes true - only four days are left until the journey will finally start! My feelings about that are simply overwhelming.
Of course I want to improve my language skills, but apart from that I hope I will become friends with my exchange student. I already wrote a few e-mails with her and she seems to be such a friendly and open-minded person. Besides I am already looking forward to meeting her friends and family and I am pretty excited which differences I will notice in their daily life.
One of our plans includes watching a football game with the whole group and I mean: How cool is that? I probably won't sleep that good the night before because of excitement, but I guess it will be worth it. Another part I am very curious about is our visit in Chicago with all its sights, interesting people and international atmosphere. Finally I want to add that this thing called "calories" will be a foreign word to me while the exchange because tasting all the American food I will come across plays a very important role on my to-do list for the US.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen