Mittwoch, 20. September 2017

let the journey to a different country begin!🇺🇸🙋🏻

Wow how time flies!🇺🇸
Only a day left until the big journey over the atlantic ocean starts! I'm terribly excited and ready for take off✈️
First of all what will it be like travelling together with a group of 20 people? And what will St. Ansgar and Charles City look like?! So many questions which come to my mind..but I'm more than excited to get all the answers and to be able to experience and find out everything! 
I think meeting my host family for the first time and visiting the American High School for a few weeks will definitely be one of the things I'll remember forever. As well as that I'm hoping that the exchange will give us the great chance of meeting new people and making new friendships on a complete different continent than ours🌎
I'm glad that I'm getting the chance to participate and I'm sure we'll all have a great time and safe travels! Until then Goodbye Germany see you in four weeks!🇩🇪

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen