Dienstag, 19. September 2017

Just 3 days to go!

Time goes by and the last days passed like in slow-motion. There are only 3 days left till start and we are ready for takeoff! The flights are booked, the presents bought and the months of fundraising are over. We raised so much and after all what we did for this trip I am really excited about it. This is also my first exchange ever and my first time in the USA too. I expect this to be a trip of a whole diffrent kind of what I did before, when seeing our plans for this year and the photos of last year. I think my highlights will be Mount Rushmore and the vast view over the scenery of South Dakota. Also I am looking forward to see my host family in Charles City ( when I say "my host family" I mean both of them, of course!). I was fairly surprised they don't have Milka and HARIBO or Softies,
but my exchange student Kelly mentioned, that HARIBO is the best candy she ever had. Thats quite cool and a bit odd to hear too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen