Sonntag, 17. September 2017

Making memories!

I'm so excited since I know that I have this opportunity to live in an American family for the next month and I'm counting every hour until we're going to have this experience!
I've never been so far and so long away from my family and I'm not sure how I will handle that. And if that's not enough to handle, I never did an exchange like France or Poland too! My point is that I've travelled to America two times before but I never saw this side of the U.S. I expect a lot of the vibes at their high school because we already think of the schools we know from movies or series. So will it be the same, with all the lockers, the classrooms and all the other things which is a typically American school routine for us? Literally I think we all want to improve our englisch skills but the biggest challenge will be that we have the self confidence to speak.
So my expectations are that I will speak more fluently, get more self confident to do things on my own and make memories that I won't forget. I'm so thankful that I can share all the things with my friends who are coming with me.
Looking forward to have the best time of my life so far!😍👏🏼

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen