Dienstag, 19. September 2017

It's started in three days 😍

Only three days left, befor the journey starts.
I am starting to pack my  things and the journey becomes to get real. I am looking forward to see my host family and to spend time with them. I am also looking forward to spend time with new people and to learn in the american school.  Especially I am really excited to see the American Football game, because American Football is very awesome. The trips with our group will be great.
The typical way of life in the USA is an great experience, because I was in Britain in a host family before and I like to learn something from people. Fascinating for me are the American school subjects, the lessons and sport activitys.
The main fact is that I want to improve my english skills, mabey you can read and understand what I write, but I know my english isn´t the best. Maybe it will be better than it is now.
We do things with our groupe, we won´t do again in our life and I am looking forward to enter the plane and the adventure in the  USA starts.
See you soon and the next time I will be writing from the USA!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen