Samstag, 16. September 2017

Many things will be different

Just six more days to go… unbelievable😍! For the next month things in my daily life will change- I’m sure! But what do I really expect from the exchange? 
Well, the special thing about our trip is that it lasts one whole month. It is different from the two-week school exchange in France which I already did. Not only the duration of the stay varies, but it is also not as close to Germany as France is.
I never went to the USA before. That is why I am expecting that the so called „American way of life“ will be a great new experience for me. I hope to improve my language skills in order to speak more fluently and to expand my vocabulary. But also visiting an American High-School is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It is exciting to meet new people and to hear new life stories. Another point would be to try a lot of typical American food. Also living with a new family and visiting new cities will be a great chance to see life from a different point of view.

I wish I can say in retrospect: That was a great time!😎

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen