Sonntag, 17. September 2017

A whole new experience...

In a few days I'm in America. I can't believe it!😍To be 4 weeks and a few thousand kilometers away from home is a whole new experience for me. It's amazing that our school offer this unique opportunity to travel to the USA. And the best thing about it is that I can travel with my friends. I'm sure that it's going to be an amazing time and an experience that I will remember for a long time. I've never been in the USA before that's why I'm already excited to get to know the American way of life. After writing with my exchange student for a long time, I'm happy to finally meet her in person in a few days! I'm dying to meet her family as well. We're going to visit a highschool in America and it's like fulfilling a childhood dream because there are so many films with highschools and I always thought that it must be so cool to go to one. I hope that I'm going to improve my english skills and that I'm going to meet nice people. And of course I would love to try as much American food as possible, especially candies.😋

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen