Dienstag, 19. September 2017

America we are coming🙌💗

Friday morning we are going to fly to America and I'm very ecited because I never was as long in a plane before. We will have lunch up in the air and we will see the landscape from above. ✈🌁
I think when we are landing in America we will be so exited to see what will be going on in the next 4 weeks. Hopefully nobody gets homesick and that we can sleep our jetlack away. Maybe the difficult part is going to be writing with the family there are 7 hours between Germany and America hopefully we can handle this.⏰
I know we all will make fun memories and never leaving experiences and pictures in our heads.📷
The school is diffrent and the culture is a new one, maybe we struggle first with that but I'm not afraid of learning something new.👏
PS: I'm going to bring presents from America like all the candy we don't have here.🍬

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen